Tuesday, January 27, 2009
So I went a underpromise and overdeliver stragety it looks like. It's a concept that what getting thrown a lot in my last class and it seems to have come true for me. I completed all the character modeling and research I wanted BUT I also knocked out some dummy pages AND I scripted a couple scenes as well as settled on the book's dimensions ANd I did a dummy cover, so suck them apples! I like where the book is going and it seems to hold a bit more promise than my last project (which is what I had hoped when I decided to switch to this group). I've also decided to try out a little scheme that I've been cooking for a while, it's to include a soundtrack for the comic. What I mean is to provide song suggestions for the different scenes in that happen in the book, fight music for action scenes, and maybe character intro pieces (or something) to increase the reader's immersion into the world the book's creating. I thought it was a pretty great idea and I do it myself a lot when I read certain books (I usually have Zeppelin on when reading Thor issues) So I'm rolling that around but I guess the next step when be to try posting some of the stuff I've done on the blog, so I'll try that next.